Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What do I do?

What do I do when my face is streaked with tears and he is standing outside my door? When he is expecting me to look my best for the date I agreed to go on?
What do I do when I know that you are still there, in my apartment, waiting for me? When I remember clearly how impatient you can get if you are kept waiting for too long?

Do I stay and explain everything to him? Or do I act like nothing happened and everything is as it was? No, I can't do that... Something did happen, although I am not entirely sure of what. Do I ask you to leave, despite of everything that has happened? Or do I apologize to him and run back into your arms?

What do you do when you are forced to choose between your future and your past? Of course, I already know the answer... You are everything I want in my future and more. Even though it scares the shit out of me to think that I might lose you again. I guess I have no choice but to take that risk.

I'm sorry, Endo-san, but there is no room for you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment