Friday, April 10, 2009

Dating again?

A few days ago I went to a café with JoungYou not far from school. It had been some time since we had a chance to spend any time together but that day we took the time. It was nice, too. I've missed talking to him, he had always been the one person in my life to whom I can talk about anything and everything. And talk we did, for hours until his fiancé called to remind him how late it was.

Something else happened when we were sitting in that café and I am not sure I should write about it here. I am a little afraid that He would find out... But then again, He probably will sooner or later anyway. Actually, I think JoungYou might have already told Him.

Oh well... here goes..

We were sitting there, waiting for the waiter to bring us our drinks and talking like we always did. Then when the waiter did arrive he put our cups on the table and then lingered to talk to us... Well, it was more to talk to me actually... Turns out he was called Endo Shuichi and he asked me out... On a date... Whenever I was avaliable... And I did not know what to reply.

It feels like it was only yesterday that I was lying in His arms, so how could I possibly agree to go on a date with someone else? But it was not yesterday... It was four years ago and before He came back I would have been ready to take this step towards moving on. So why not now? There is really nothing stopping me... and I need to go on with my life, right?

I accepted.

1 comment:

  1. It's a very strong thing of you to do of you but I think it's completely right as well.

    Yuki dear, follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete