Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thank you

I do not think I have ever expressed how truly thankful I am to your presence during the last four years. Without you... I do not know how I would have made it. I was completely torn up. Especially during the first year. I did not work, I did not eat... All I did was lay in my bed all day. Kind of pathetic now that I think of it. But you did not give up on me. You encouraged me to move on, to go back to work again, and you forced me to start eating. I did not like it at the time and I was too busy wallowing in selfpity to realize what a burden I must have become to you. But burden or no, you still took care of me and you never complained. Not once.

I have to admit that I miss the time we spent together, but I understand that you have your fiancé to take care of. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. I'm happy for you, I really am. I'm just feeling nostalgic, I guess.

Anyway... I haven't seen you in a while and I just wanted to say thank you.
So, Thank You. For everything.

Oh, and I believe congratulations are in order. I know the two of you are planning to adopt. Considering how well you took care of me, I'm sure you are going to be a great parent. Then again, I knew that already.


I know that You are reading this too. I have suspected it for a while, but I did not know for sure until you left that comment. I suppose I should mind... But then again, maybe you will learn something from it. So I will continue writing as usual.
God knows I need the outlet.

1 comment:

  1. As written in my own personal Journal ( which my brother talked me into getting ) No need to thank me. Love will always be love Yuki dear.

    Keep it in mind, love it as well.

    ReplyDelete