Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As time passes...

I went to the park after work today... I saw a swan swimming along the edge of a pond and could not help but think of him. And everything came back to me. Isn't that silly?

"What made you run off like that?"
"Better go back, sensei...
before anyone notice that you are here with me."
"Don't blame me..."


"I like you..."
"I have no interest in going out with you at all. You're a selfish and spoiled brat!"


"You're dropping out?"

"Don't you fucking dare calling me a coward!"
"What is it that you do not understand in go away?"
"Wha-what are you doing?!"


"Tell me, why are you denying yourself this?"
"If anyone found out about this..."
"If you just let me date you..."
"I don't hate you..."


"If I wait...


...will you wait for me?"

1 comment:

  1. 죄송합니다.
    I may not be that boy any more but I still keep my promise and wait for you.

    ReplyDelete