Sunday, April 5, 2009

The students always get particularly rowdy this time of year. School has only just started and sitting diligently in a classroom when the sun is shining is not exactly something they want to do. Especially since the art room's large windows give the enitre class a wonderful view of the cherry trees outside. It is only going to get worse, of course. The weather is only going to get better and the students are going to get more restless. I only wish I could share their enthusiasm...

It has been months since he showed up again but I am still processing the thought of having him around again. I do not know what to think and the students are making it impossible to focus on my work so there is nothing left that can provide a suitable distraction.

Spring is always the hardest time to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment